Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_9ckkaeu249dc6t6hqkj5ldj2s7, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/wp-social-login.php on line 64
The use of Whatsapp > Bali Startupers
Home > Topics > Digital marketing > Social Media > The use of Whatsapp

The use of Whatsapp

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hannes Borgwardt 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Bryan
    Participant

Lately I’ve been wondering what the impact of Whatsapp will be within companies.

Whatsapp reached a stunning 1 billion users (still growing) and it makes it hard to live without Whatsapp.
    This is not only for the private users, but also companies start using whatsapp as a
    communication or marketing tool. These early adopters have some great advantages, for example,
    the response time at questions is much, much faster.

I’m curious of some people’s opinion. What do you think? Is Whatsapp going to be necessary in the
    near future for all companies?

Regards,

Bryan

Pramana Adi Putra
    Participant

I’ve tried Whatsapp 2 years ago and stop using it since my friends they didn’t use it, and they use Line or BBM.
    I do still have some questions such why do companies using whatsapp as a communication service or tool ?
    Because of its Security ? Well Telegram is famous for its security and encryption.
    Because of its response time ?
    Because of its famous after acquired by Facebook ?

Let me know the Answers,

Regards,

Pramana

Omri BEN-CANAAN
    Keymaster

For the mac users, here is an amazing desktop whatsapp client that works like a charm: Supertab for Whatsapp Available on the Mac App Store for $0,99 (believe me it’s worth it)

Omri BEN-CANAAN
    Keymaster

@Pranama: didn’ t know FB acquired Telegram!

Bryan
    Participant

I don’t know all the answers to your questions Pramana, but I do think it’s
    indeed the response time. If you get a message on Whatsapp you can see this
    message right away on your screen and opening an e-mail takes one more act.

And some customers may think they can talk less formal through Whatsapp and
    find this more pleasant. So far my points of view..

Regards,

Bryan

Hannes Borgwardt
    Participant

I think using messangers as marketing platforms could have negative effects because it is a tool to communicate and not to inform yourself.

cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register