Warning: include_once(/home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 20

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 20
Suggestions / Feature request > Bali Startupers
Home > Topics > General > General chat > Suggestions / Feature request

Suggestions / Feature request

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Omri BEN-CANAAN
      Keymaster

Anything you want to have on the website? At a meetup? Please share your thoughts with us, we’ll try to indulge 😉

Hello Omri, my names Nando and im Independent Game Developer from Denpasar. i mean, how can members write our own news in this website? maybe its can must be selected and approve by admin? thanks !

Omri BEN-CANAAN
      Keymaster

Hey Nando, it’s a great idea and we’ll consider it asap. As we just launched the website a few days ago there are still a lot of things that need to be improved. Thanks for that suggestion, I’ll keep you posted on that topic.

Omri BEN-CANAAN
      Keymaster

coming up soon: a directory section for all to register their start up 🙂

Nice 🙂

Hannes Borgwardt
      Participant

Hi Omri,
      What do you think about a section were we can talk about leisure time activities. There people could share their experiences, give hints and advices, or arrange meet ups for trips, BBQ’s, activities, etc.

What do you think about it?

Best regards
      Hannes

Omri BEN-CANAAN
        Keymaster

Sure thing. We are open to anything 🙂

Hannes Borgwardt
      Participant

How about a map with all registered startups in the directory section? Similar to the map on bedforest.com. It would be nice to know and would offer a great overview of all member companies.

Cheers

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.