Home > Topics > General > General chat > Suggestions / Feature request

Suggestions / Feature request

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hannes Borgwardt 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Omri BEN-CANAAN
    Keymaster

Anything you want to have on the website? At a meetup? Please share your thoughts with us, we’ll try to indulge 😉

Hello Omri, my names Nando and im Independent Game Developer from Denpasar. i mean, how can members write our own news in this website? maybe its can must be selected and approve by admin? thanks !

Omri BEN-CANAAN
    Keymaster

Hey Nando, it’s a great idea and we’ll consider it asap. As we just launched the website a few days ago there are still a lot of things that need to be improved. Thanks for that suggestion, I’ll keep you posted on that topic.

Omri BEN-CANAAN
    Keymaster

coming up soon: a directory section for all to register their start up 🙂

Nice 🙂

Hannes Borgwardt
    Participant

Hi Omri,
    What do you think about a section were we can talk about leisure time activities. There people could share their experiences, give hints and advices, or arrange meet ups for trips, BBQ’s, activities, etc.

What do you think about it?

Best regards
    Hannes

Omri BEN-CANAAN
      Keymaster

Sure thing. We are open to anything 🙂

Hannes Borgwardt
    Participant

How about a map with all registered startups in the directory section? Similar to the map on bedforest.com. It would be nice to know and would offer a great overview of all member companies.

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register