Home > Topics > Life in Bali > Cool tips > Restaurants in Bali

Restaurants in Bali

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LĂ©onore 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hannes Borgwardt
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    are there any recommendations for Restaurants in Bali? Actually I know some but I would like to try something new 🙂

Actually those are the Restaurants in Bali I enjoyed the most:

Warung Roma in Seminyak, the Pizza tastes amazing, it is quite affordable and made by an Italian expatriate.

Warung Madura in Kerobokan, in my opinion it is one of the best Sate Ayam on Bali. The owner is super friendly and always happy when Non-Indonesians find their way to his Warung.

Canggu Gourmet in Canggu, very affordable prices and I can recommend everything on their menu. Furthermore they offer daily fresh made cakes and tarts.

Taco Casa in Ubud, Seminyak, and Canggu. They offer Mexican food at its best.

Smokehouse in Seminyak, American BBQ with amazing burgers. They also offer a delivery service.

But as you might have noticed the Restaurants in Bali I know, offer a very international kitchen. It would be great, if somebody knows a good Seafood Restaurant in Jimbaran or Uluwatu.

Best regards
    Hannes Borgwardt

LĂ©onore

Hi Hannes,
    I know a great Italian restaurant on the Semer in Kerobokan, Bungkus. It doesn’t look amazing from the outside but they do incredible pastas and eggplant parmigiana.
    For seafood, you can go on Pantai Jimbaran, many restaurants serve grilled fish and seafood.

Have a nice day,
    LĂ©onore

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register