Warning: include_once(/home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 20

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/sumbabui/public_html/balistartupers.com/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 20
Mail in Bali > Bali Startupers
Home > Topics > Life in Bali > Cool tips > Mail in Bali

Mail in Bali

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bryan
      Participant

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there will be any mail delivered to Bali from Europe? Someone
      wants to send me some letters ( I know, old skool ) but will it be delivered if I give them
      the right address? And how fast/ slow will this go?

Hoping for some answers 😉

Hannes Borgwardt
      Participant

Hi Bryan,
      I know that there is a DHL office opposite of BurgerKing on sunset road and a FedEx office on jl. by pass ngurah rai next to the airport.

I would reccomend you to go there as they are international Companies. I have no experience with balinese services but DHL and FedEx are renowned worldwide 🙂

Hope I could help you!

Best regards

Bryan
      Participant

Thanks Hannes,

I will check it out!

Hannes Borgwardt
      Participant

Hi Bryan,

Which provider have you finally used?

Would be happy about a service review!

Cheers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.