Tagged: co-working, Gianyar, Kuta, Sanur, seminyak, ubud
This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Stevan Palpialy 2 years, 1 month ago.
Here is a list of the actual Co-Working spaces in Bali
• Wave Bali, Kuta (Monday – Sunday, 10am – 6pm)
• Hubud, Ubud (24/7)
• The Sanur Space, Sanur (Monday – Saturday, 6am – 10pm)
• Lineup Hub, Kuta (Monday – Saturday, 10am – 1am)
• Coworking POP UP, Gianyar
• Kumpul, Sanur (Monday – Sunday, 9am – 10pm)
• Peppers Seminyak, Seminyak (Monday – Sunday, 7am – 11pm)
• Concave, Sanur & Seminyak
• Dojo Bali, Seminyak & Canggu (24/7)
• Outpost, Ubud (Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm)
• The Onion Collective, Ubud
• Livit, Gianyar (24/7)
Actually I know one more Co-Working space
There is also Virtual Office Bali,
it seems like they are arrange customized Co-Working spaces in hotels.
Recommended for the lowest price with high facilities is COWORKING LEGIAN. Check this out : http://www.coworkinglegian.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forgot your password?
Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.
No account? Sign up
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Already have an account? Login instead