All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!
- This event has passed.
Skill Share: Communication and Company Culture
June 14, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm UTC+8
Communication is the most powerful and valuable tool we have in both our personal and professional lives (and of course within our relationships with ourselves).This is an interactive workshop that will help with understanding and utilising all of the various aspects of communication, guiding us into building the second most powerful aspect of our personal and professional lives: Culture.
What We’ll Explore:
– Why communication is so powerful
– Positives and negatives stemming from written and spoken communication
– The impact of words and labels within the work space
– Face time, calls, emails, messages, etc.: When and how to use each appropriately
– Managing expectations through transparency
– Tools for improving communication within the company
– Suggestions for building a strong collaborative company culture
– Tips and Tricks for transforming your company into a unified and equal team
– Ways to build up both the internal and external cohesion within your company
– Boosting energy levels and supporting personal development
About the speakers:
She’s a Minnesota native who has spent the past decade managing coffee shops and teaching abroad and last July, she left the field of education to join her husband’s travel bag company to be its operations and project manager. Her role in the company is to have a hand in everything, take the past few years of business and rebuild it into a clear system that keeps everyone empowered, motivated and accountable through a new company culture. With the help of some fellow Hubudians, she took a disjointed system of communication, process mapped every department of the business and built a safe space for transparency and sharing. Morale and productivity has shot up and we’re the most effective and energised as we’ve ever been. Because of this, she’s excited to share what I’ve done wrong, done right and what I’ve learned along the way.