Hi everyone!
All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Entrepreneurial Think Thank: neXtep

April 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+8

Graeme Stevens is CEO and Co-Founder of neXtep Business Builder Community. Their primary product being built now is neXtep easy app, to help small business to be successful. The market need reflects that every year over 5 million global small business fail, and 90 per cent of the remainder are earning less than 10 percent net profit, basically subsistence.

The overall challenge Graeme is facing is how to convince time-poor business owners to invest and persevere with what little free time they have to build their profits and gain more family time.

In this Think Tank, Graeme wants your input on the tagline, the distribution strategy and beta testing strategy of his company.

Details

Date:
April 6, 2016
Time:
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm

Organizer

Hubud: Ubud coworking community space
Phone:
+62 361978073
Email:
team@hubud.org
Website:
http://www.hubud.org

Venue

Hubud: Ubud coworking community space
Jalan Monkey Forest #88
Ubud, 80571 Indonesia

bali startupers events meetups

Lost Password

Register