All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!
- This event has passed.
Drupal Global Training Day
September 10, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC+8
Want to upskill your web development skills? Learn how to use Drupal together with the rest of the world on Drupal Global Training Day!
Drupal Global Training Day is a global initiative of Drupal Association first started in 2012 that aims to educate more people on the Drupal project. To spread the positive Drupal vibes in Bali, DOUGLAS DELEU, teamleader of the Belgian corecrew team is organising Drupal Global Training Day in Outpost, Ubud , Bali.
It will be a one-day FREE “Hello Drupal” workshop covering the basics of Drupal.
DOUGLAS DELEU has been involved in Drupal development for many years. Starting with Drupal eight years ago changed his life and career as a freelance webdeveloper. The Drupal community has helped him build amazing projects.
Drupal Association has inspired him to give back to the community by holding this workshop for free.
Course Level: ENTRY
On completion of this workshop you will learn the basics of Drupal and enter an amazing world of Drupal projects.
(Everyone is welcome. No laptop required.)
– What is Drupal? What is the big differences between WordPress and Drupal?
– Who uses Drupal
– Think Drupal
– Is Drupal the right CMS for you?
– Drupal for your mobile applications?
Workshop, 11:30AM -4.30PM
(This is not an introduction to web development, although no coding experience is required.)
– HTML, Java (not the island), CSS, PHP, and other nerdy acronyms. You have been warned 🙂
– Familiarise ourseleves with the new User Interface and options
– Learn about how to create content
– Experiment with the inbuilt views as well as image handling
– Create new blocks and understand about regions
– Manage users, roles and permissions
For the workshop:
– A little experience in web development is mandatory
– You must have at least a local webdevelopment environment on your laptop to run a website with a SQL database. (Mamp, Xamp or other equivalent).
– You will receive a mail with further instructions after registration.
– No coding required for the workshop