All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!
- This event has passed.
Bali Bungkus: Facebook Ads – How to Test, Run and Scale Profitable Campaigns
June 9, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+8
Ever wanted to run Facebook Ads, but wasn’t sure where to start? Or perhaps you have created a FB Ads campaign and want to increase your profits?
Based on Derek’s success stories in generating $600,000 sales from Facebook Ads, this presentation will cover:
– How to test new campaigns for under $50.
– How to scale working campaigns to $10,000+ per month.
– How to build targeting that puts your message in front of the highest converting buyers.
– The different types of ads, and when to use each one
– How to get Facebook to optimise for you
– Why and when to use Facebook Ads, versus other sources of traffic.
– What kinds of interests convert best.
– Common mistakes advertisers make – and how to make sure you’re not making those mistakes.
About the Speaker
Derek Pankaew has spent over $170,000 in Facebook Ads, to generate $600,000 in sales across 50+ markets in 12+ countries. He is also experienced in Google AdWords, Google Shopping and other forms of paid traffic advertising.