All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!
- This event has passed.
Bali Bungkus: Brain Optimisation for Entrepreneurs
July 28, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+8
This event is for members only. Find out more about membership (including Events Only membership) at http://www.hubud.org/#join
Curious how you can optimise your brain to boost productivity?
In this Bali Bungkus session, Dr. Dani will share with us some practical tips to boost energy, focus, and creativity, and avoid burnout:
– NeuroNutrition for optimal performance and best foods to enhance specific neurotransmitters
– The top brain supplements to fight stress & boost performance and focus
– Top sleep secrets and supplements
– Best way to structure your day for productivity
– Top brainhacking apps and technology
About the Speaker
Dr. Dani Gordon, MD, CCFP, ABIHM is a Canadian Board Certified Medical Doctor and American Board Certified Integrative & Holistic Medicine. She is a leading expert in peak mental performance, stress & burnout syndrome, neuronutrition and supplementation and a published researcher.
She runs yoga stress detox retreats and is the cofounder of BrainbodyLab Bali as well as keeping a medical practice across Canada via telemedicine.