All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!
- This event has passed.
Airbnb: Introduction – How to Use Airbnb
June 30, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+8
If you are interested to list your villa, apartment, guest house or room on Airbnb, then this session is suitable for you!
We would like to invite you to learn more how to use Airbnb platform. Through this session, you will learn how to create listings on Airbnb, set up your payout methods, improve your listings quality, or if you have any specific questions about your Airbnb account, this is your chance to talk to the Deiver and Avril, the Airbnb Bali’s account managers.
To make the most out of your time we ask that you first create an account before going for this session via this link below: Airbnb.com/hostinbali
If you have any questions regarding your Airbnb account, we highly recommend that you bring:
– A laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other device
– Digital photos of the space you’d like to list (either on your phone, flash drive, or uploaded to your inactive Airbnb listing).
– Any write-ups, house rules or other information about your listing that you already have would be useful.
– Please remember and write down your Airbnb username and password to access your Airbnb account.
– Don’t have any of this? No worries! We’ll help get you started.
The session will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia, but the staff can answer your specific individual questions in English.
If you have any friends who might be interested to become an Airbnb host, feel free to invite them along with you and indicate your attendance by signing up at https://www.airbnb.com.sg/meetups/qpsw2ajtc-sesi-perkenalan-bagaimana-cara-menggunakan-airbnb-ubud
If you have any questions, please reach out at email@example.com.