All the events announced here come from informations sent to us by events organizers, coworking spaces as well as infos we’ve gathered ourselves from other sources.
Feel free to contact us so we can announce your event!
- This event has passed.
3S’s to Future-Proof your Business
June 14, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm UTC+8
Regardless of whether you have an idea, just got into business (Upstart) or you now run a small team, this mini-workshop is for you. In this 90 minute piece you will discover how to set REAL goals that you can finally achieve – not just for your business but for your life. You will also save yourself a lot of pain and frustration by learning what the fortune 500 companies like; Apple, Google, Facebook and Virgin, had to learn and implement, only after many years of painstaking trial and error. Now you can join like-minded people and stress-test yourself and your idea against a few simple but powerful tools that can instantly show you (a) your present situation and (b) more importantly, what you need to do to change your results moving forward.
– How to recognise the difference between an idea and an opportunity
– Learn why old goal-setting doesn’t work for Upstart Entrepreneurs.
– Real techniques on how to create, plan and execute on goals
– Strategies on how to pivot and innovate your product, service or idea
– Clarity of how to Structure your business to avoid being a slave to the business or staff challenges
– Learn why business plans don’t work and get a ‘fool-proof’ business tool that does
– Demonstration of why 80% products fail, but how you can be in the top 20% who succeed
– 3 Stages of how to build a business that works sustainability
– How to convince/influence the right people from prospects, a panel of judges or investors
– How to overcome your fears of public speaking
– How to create a marketing strategy that works to generate 70+% results
About the speaker :
Born in Zambia, Aaron moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities. During this time, Aaron recognized that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping start-ups to be successful companies is not just his passion, it has become his calling.